Call of the Wild



Hello, everyone! I've just arrived back from my work trip at Ciudad Christiaand I know a new post has been long overdue. So, let me show you what I've worn during my midweek work holiday.


Neon + animal prints love! 
I just adore the cheetah print trimming on this top. These prints drive me wild!


Hot pastel orange wedges from SM Parisian
got this recently on sale - what a find! They're cute, comfy and great for leg lengthening to boot!


Here's a photo of the pool at the resort I've stayed at. The water was so clear, it's just begging me to dive right in!


  The view in front of our lodge. I feel like climbing that big tree. Lols.


 Casual Work Outfit
Top - Orange animal printed sleeveless collar, bazaar find
Jeans - Dark blue jeans with leather pocket trimming, Jag Jeans
Shoes - Pastel orange wedges, Parisian
Tote - Barcelona beach bag, gift

Well, that's it for now. Keep yourselves posted on my latest posts by following me here

XOMT

This entry was posted on Friday, October 5, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

16 Responses to “Call of the Wild”

  1. I love those shoes, they look so pretty! I'm glad that it's still warm enough in Vancouver that I can wear my summer wedges. Cute outfit too.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline! :) Loved those shoes. I love that they're six inches tall and they feel like flats. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your look dear :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog checkout mine at
    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve! Appreciate the love. Will check out yours too! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed

    in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely vacation spot, and you and your pretty clothes make it even lovelier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw you in Blog Catalog :)
    Your blog is quite nice! I love everything about fashion, makeup, food, travel, etc :D
    I'm following you. I hope we can be blogging buddies :)

    http://tonnomura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tonnomura!

      Thanks for the nice comment. I'm following you back on GFC and bloggers. I love the anime header and the sidebars. :D

      Delete
  8. dear
    nice blog
    followed!
    will be great if you follow back!
    www.carriebloomwood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be glad to! Following you back already. <3

      Delete
  9. I love your shirt!!! It is the coloe, the leoparda details...I think it's a must have piece ;-)

    P.S. thank you so much for your lovely comment on our blog!!!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Love this? Like me on Facebook