Skip to main content

My Infinite.ly Experience

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Ever since I started my blog last September, I have been thinking of moving from blogspot into an actual dot.com domain. So when Infinite.ly in partnership with Tapblogs contacted me to try out their service for free, I said yes almost instantly!


 "Launch Your Brand in 60 Seconds."

Infinite.ly handles everything you need to launch your brand online quickly: a custom dot.com, a mobile friendly website, a blog, and a facebook page. Infinite.ly is the perfect page builder for products, events, or personal profiles.
 

I tried their Small Biz Plan ($39 or P1,600/year): which includes 50MB of storage, access to all widgets, custom facebook page tab, and free custom domain name. 

Above is a quick look on the interface. 
 
All necessary widgets are neatly lined up at the left side of the page. Editing your site is pretty simple: you just have to click, drag, and drop items on the page and click on the pencil icon to customize your widgets.
 
 
A screen grab of how you can easily drag and drop items into your page

What's so great about this feature is the fact that I don't have to crack my brain for old html codes. Before I used this service, I used to go back and forth from Photoshop to Photobucket to my blog just to be able to put an icon here or there. 
 
The only thing that I was kind of disappointed with this page though, was that I cannot simply import my blog to the domain name: hautemenot.com. I tried locating the Import option, but I cannot seem to do so.
 
I emailed their support team for assistance, and in no time I got an email back saying that they, unfortunately, do not have a blog-importing feature installed yet. So instead of making this into my main blog, I turned my site into a landing page- which redirects you to my blog, lookbook, and facebook page.
 
 
 
 
 Facebook page integration

Already have a facebook page? You can install Infinite.ly FB app and integrate your site as a Page tab.

(View mine here.)

 
 
 
So, after an hour or two of tinkering with the site and playing around, below is the final output.



Interested? Visit Infinite.ly now. 
You may also check out their other plans:
FREE : $0.00 Forever 
(5MB storage/access to core widgets/no FB page tab/personalized subdomain)
PROFESSIONAL: $3.00 per month 
(50MB storage/access to all widgets/custom FB page tab/use your own custom domain name)
 

 Sponsored Post by Infinite.ly and Tapblogs

Comments

  1. Wow, that'z amazing! One day, I'd like to change into my own domain, but I don't think I would be able to anytime soon. Either way, I'm definitely going to check your site! :)

    http://pandaninjax0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maintaining a domain takes some work and time. But I hope you get to be able to do it soon! Share it, once you do. :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the new site Michi! I think it's always a good idea to have your own domain. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maita! Currently, my landing page is hautemenot.com :)

      Delete
  3. Very interesting, I'm considering doing it!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always try it for free then purchase it after. <3

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog!

    Want 2 follow?

    http://candytrinh.blogspot.com

    xoxo <3<3 much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. neat! i'll totally consider this once i have some time to really change the template and update the design of my blog! teehee!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! Try the free version for yourself in the meantime, and see if it fits you. <3

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your comment and for being my new follower! I'm flattered!:)
    I also follow you now via bloglovin and GFC! :) ♥ 。✰✩ ♔
    ✿ °•.¸
    ¸.•°♡⊱彡
    A big kiss from Brazil!
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andréia! Love you to bits <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! <3

Popular posts from this blog

2nd BDJ Women's Summit {Giveaway Closed}

Hello darlings! Welcome back to the blog. Today, I'll be showing you what transpired last weekend at the 2nd BDJ Women's Summit. This charitable event was not only inspirational, but it also paved a way for people to get in touch with causes that benefit the women and children of the Philippines. These partner organizations include: Ahon sa Hirap Inc., Angat Buhay, ECPAT PH, Kinamot Nga Buhat, Grace to be Born, Elsie Gaches, Miss Possibilities Foundation, Fairplay for All Foundation, Girls Got Game PH, Plush and Play, as well as Jacinto and Lirio.


I took my friend with me to the Summit Talks and we thoroughly enjoyed their stories. Among the amazing line up of speakers, my absolute favorite ones were about BDJ founder, Darlyn Ty's beginnings and OFW turned Businesswoman, Rebecca Bustamante-Mills success story. It just goes to show that anybody can make it big with small beginnings.

Unboxing the BDJ Elite Box 2017 : Colour Collection

Hello my darlings! Today, we will be unboxing my first BDJ Elite Box. I have been curious about these boxes for a while now, so I jumped in excitement when the team from BDJ sent me this care package. :)


You can get all of these items from Colour Collection, which retails for more than 4,000 all together, for only Php 1480 at bdjbox.com/bdj-box. I highly suggest this for any beginner makeup artist since you can grow your kit with these essential makeup items.


The All Day Wear Lengthening Mascara (P399) and Brow Mascara (P399) are the perfect duo in creating that sleek eye makeup look. The brow mascara is very pigmented so swipe conservatively. :)


The 14HR Liquid Eye Liner Pen (P369) is very sharp and pigmented. I wore this to work the other day and it was very jet black - I love it! :)


This Eye Shadow Trio Palette (P399) is the bomb! It's matte but not too pigmented, so it's very forgiving for first time users. I am totally into Dove Cameron's makeup look and I found that…

Ready to make a difference? Join the 2nd BDJ Women’s Summit

Hello my darlings! It was around this time last year that we have seen the success of the first-ever Belle de Jour (BDJ) Women’s Summit, and for their 11th year celebration as an all-female community, BDJ presents their 2nd BDJ Women's Summit.
Let us all make a difference and join them at the 2nd BDJ Women's Summit on March 25, 2017 at the Samsung Hall, SM Aura Premier. 
With interactive and though-provoking discussions by an inspiring line-up of speakers, this Women's Summit is an event you surely wouldn't want to miss! Speakers share their stories, advice and insights on various topics and advocacies which will absolutely open your hearts and eyes, broaden your knowledge, and strengthen your can-do attitude with action-oriented goals.
Want to take part in BDJ's pursuit for action? Join them as they create positive contributions to women's lives with the help of these important topics for women, by women:
(10:00 - 11:35 AM) Unleashing the Power Within with ABBY…