Places I Go: Benefit Emergency Workshop


Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Yes, I am well informed that I am not a beauty blogger but who can resist the eye candies at yesterday's Fine One One Emergency Workshop with Ms. Nikki Tiu? I had always been intrigued with this brand, ever since Nat introduced me to Benetint --so, I took her along with me. Sorry for the grainy photos, I took my Canon A3300 with me instead. :)

 Very cute and sweet displays at the store. 
I love the SF-esque architectural designs incorporated here.

The wonderful staff at the store was kind enough to explain the difference between the benetint, posietint and chacha tint. 
I dig the posietint the most. :)

I love their How to Look the Best at Everything kit (in pink, of course)

 The Perk Up Artist

I have long been looking for a concealing kit that does the trick. Will purchase this soon, maybe?

Ms. Nikki taught us the basics in make up and emphasized on good skin care. I didn't realize that I was committing THE worst fashion crime of all -- unkept and ungroomed brows!
 
 So.. realizing my mistake, Nat and I decided to have our brows done at their Brow Bar at end of the workshop. It didn't hurt that they offered us a buy one take one on brow waxing on the spot too. Call it a divine intervention.

You can't see it in this photo, but my eyebrows were so RED afterwards. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I am so thankful for my long bangs, since I was able to walk around the mall for quite a while without having everyone stare at my red forehead.

And 24 hours in, the redness subsided and I just love my brows. <3

The lovely staff gave us free samples after we got our brows waxed. I love their packaging!

 Didn't I tell you? So chic.



Perfect trio for healthy skin! Can't wait to try these out.

So, what have you guys been up to this weekend? Feel free to share. :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

19 Responses to “Places I Go: Benefit Emergency Workshop”

  1. I love your photos. It looks like you had an awesome girly day. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maita! We certainly did! :*

      Delete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian. I would love to! <3

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos full of colors and hapiness!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eirini! It was a wonderful event <3

      Delete
  4. i love benefit!!! you're so lucky to have this eyebrow makeover.. which reminds me that i need to visit my salon for some serious threading! hahaha!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest! I am SO loving their So Radiant samples right now, I will be purchasing the skin care trio over the weekend. Have a mini-pamper sesh and get your brows some major archs soon! <3

      Delete
  5. Great post!Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate, I would love to <3

      Delete
  6. Hi!
    Wonderful post!
    Would you like to follow each other? If so, please let me know on my blog.
    xoxo

    http://narvaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Narvaga. Will check out your page soon. :*

      Delete
  7. too bad i missed it out! great pictures btw. :)

    http://budgetsavvymajesty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you in the next one! It was DEFINITELY worth it. :)

      Delete
  8. Great post!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Check my blog and let me know! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabi! Would love to check out your page soon. :*

      Delete
  9. Benefit packaging is so dark cute!!!
    they're "they're real!" mascara is absolutely amazing if you haven't tried it yet!

    xx FRESHFIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Love this? Like me on Facebook