LOST AND TRAPPED



Happy Friday, Everyone!

Curious about the set in my casual shoot above?

This, my friends, was taken inside Sweet Ecstasy Cafe in a street lost in time.. the famed Cubao X!


I la-la-love the interiors, and the wonderful accents including this awesome chair. If you haven't heard about Cubao X, well let me tell you, this is definitely a place frozen in time and trapped inside the whimsies of their creative and artistic owners. 

One thing I must warn you about this artist community though, no commercial photography allowed. If you, however, cannot resist the urge to camwhore, do so within the confines of a quiet shop at your own discretion (and with permission, of course).


Sorry if I could not post shots of what the community looks like, was caught flinging a camera and was prohibited to do so. :)


Hole in the wall shot.

Necklace // Crave More
Floral rings // Forever 21
Top // Won at Tins Giveaway

Anyhow, if you are feeling a bit soulful and artsy, drop by this beautiful community. 
Relax, sip your aromatic coffee, and have a cookie or two. 
Try the burgers, and enjoy the works of art Cubao X is lousy of. 
Cubao X, is after all, a piece of envisioned art in itself.

Photos by Kate Alejandro

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Saly! They are my lazy day go-to shoes :*

      Delete
  2. i love your outfit! :)

    http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! I love that striped top.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit :) You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearest :* Nice to see a new commenter on my blog. <3

      Delete
  5. I loved the pictures are beautiful!
    Post interesting and inspiring!
    Thank you for visit and comment!
    A big kiss to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andreia dear! <3 Love love love your comment. :*

      Delete
  6. nice outfit! love the shoes!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like a magnificent place!!!
    love your heart tights btw! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're lovely, great blog
    Polly
    http://pollyslookbook.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey thanks for your message on ifb! I'm following you on bloglovin now :) you look great in these photos, I like your style! Hope you'll come and say hi? xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. You're soo pretty <3

    http://teapoljak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! <3

Popular Posts