That Salmon Girl


Happy Friday, Everyone!

Recognize the top? This was what I wore on the Benefit Emergency Workshop last week. I de-constructed that post into a lookbook and feature post for you guys

If you noticed the title, the Salmon Girl is from the book, The Lovely Bones. I was interested in reading it after seeing the movie on HBO. The story is a bit depressing but had good insights on what it was like to lose a loved one in a tragic event. The movie, although short had done the book a bit of justice. Cutting this book review short, here are my shots.

Love the polka x animal print combo in this top. I added a blazer to add a pop of color to this otherwise, dreary outfit.
 
People have been complimenting and asking me about these round glasses from Romwe.
I absolutely love them. I bring them with me on sunny days out. <3


Top: Bangkok 
Round Rose Glasses: Romwe, see here
Shorts: Kirin Kirin, old see here
Tights: Forever 21, old see here
Shoes: 168 Mall



This entry was posted on Friday, March 1, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

16 Responses to “That Salmon Girl”

  1. Love it. wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know and i will follow u back :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robina. I would love to :*

      Delete
  2. you look absolutely stunning! i adore your blazer and sunnies! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! ♥

    http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blazer really broke up the black and white outfit so stylishly well!! :D nice outfit!

    have a good weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! I have been dying to wear this since I purchased it, and this looked really well with a simple black outfit. <3

      Delete
  5. such a cute outfit!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sorana! I would love to :*

      Delete
  6. Great pop of color with the Salmon jacket :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I love that jacket.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit! Black and white match perfect with this peach color!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Love this? Like me on Facebook