S P A C E


Happy weekend everyone!

Just a little pop of color to cheer up this otherwise dark and gloomy weather. 
I wore my new faux leather jacket and leopard round glasses from Romwe. This jacket is now becoming my go to piece when dressing up for the chilly weather. 


 It's such a bargain too as I only got this for something less than $25. I also wore my old hi-lo skirt from K2 (read about it here) and paired it with a dress I used as a top.


You can never go wrong with leather jackets. It has a sense of casualness that not only denotes personality but also gives a strong vibe of nonconformity.


Whenever I'm stressed out and needing space, all I have to do is put on my sunnies and turn up my music and chill. 


Space shouldn't really only be used in reference to a place, but could be used to define a sense of freedom within the confines of oneself. (If any of that made sense. Lol.)

Anyhow, leave a comment below if you have any thought or questions for me.
See you all again in next week's post! :*

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 27, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

13 Responses to “S P A C E”

  1. love that skirt...

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunnies and music totally agree with you on that one. thanks for dropping by my blog.. maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin? or gfc? :)

    thanks lovely

    http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to! Dropping by to do that just now :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Grace! This was such a fab find :D

      Delete
  4. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit dear! Same here, I'm so into jackets. I have one closet filled with jackets, blazers, and covers :D

    PS. Thanks for dropping by on my blog :) Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yiii! Love it, thanks for following dear. Followed you back <3

      Delete
  6. You look wonderful! I love the colours.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The people that do good actings they could go on tv or on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Love this? Like me on Facebook