{BEAUTY} HOW TO: KAWAII FALSE LASHES


Hello my little yummy apple pies!

 As you may have noted from the layout, my style is becoming a little bit more lax and youthful- hence the pink craziness going on above. I was feeling a little bit detached from my page, so I decided to go back to my first passion - videos!


Below is a little snippet on my take on how to apply half false eye lashes. It is perfect for times when you want to add a little oomph to your typical make-up without going overboard. And oh, this is perfect too for when you find yourself missing half of the falsies in your set! ^^


Please let me know what you think. I always love to hear from all of you. <3



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Luba! I prefer the half lashes look to the full ones :D

      Delete
  2. Really nice lashes! I've never applied lashes before because I don't really need any unless I wanted an enhancement. Also, I really like your layout. I recently changed mines too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lashes are way amazing! Unfortunately for me, my mom cut my lashes when I was young and it did not grow back. Boo! Thanks for the comment on the layout, tried to change all of it but it messed up my entries so I changed the header and sidebars instead :)

      Delete
  3. Help to make your eye look vibrant and appealing. Specialized produced by hand completely. For celebration and every day use. Top quality and low cost. 10 sets of lashes in organic style, may be used for often. Thickening your own eyelashes make sure they are look much more curly. Could be removed through eye make-up remover
    Simple to make use of and comfy to put on.

    http://www.ivaslingerie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! <3

Popular Posts