Eternal Sunshine

  
Ever since I got addicted to Claire Marshall's lifestyle blog, I have been obsessed with the basic black and white tops. It has been ages since I pulled this shirt up and out from my closet, and I wonder why I haven't gone back to my basic black/grey/white ensemble since then. You can never go wrong with black, after all.

To make this outfit a bit more interested, I wore my Romwe round glasses around my collar to give this simple top a little bit of shape. And oh, you may not be able to see it, but this top from Forever 21 has a wonderful chain cut at the back.

cross detail earrings / forever21
tree branch wall decal / diy deco sticker

I wore this with a simple pair of acid washed denim shorts, and I tied the look together with my comfy pair of leg warmers. I am going for a casual California girl look. Expect more basic pieces in my future outfits. Cannot wait to share new looks with all of you guys :)

Don't forget to hype this on LB.

XX, Chi

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Eternal Sunshine ”

  1. interested in following each other via GFC?
    I will follow you back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irfan! I would love to :D Checking your page out right now.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Love this? Like me on Facebook