(2) Smelling the sweet coffee and sampling delectables at Bag of Beans. This place is always full of regulars and tourists seeking some out of city solace.
(3) The lush green wall by Pamana sets the mood of what to expect when you dine in this legacy.
(4) Pamana's interiors just mirrors the authenticity of its food and its vibe. You should check this place out when you visit Tagaytay.
(5) Having a little Karaoke fun by our hotel pool. Never too busy for a sing-a-long sesh.
(6) Totally unrelated, but here's a snap of my latest craving. Matcha Green Tea Tiramisu by Watami, Mall of Asia.
Hope you guys are having a great week. Be sure to leave me a note of what you want me to talk about next in my upcoming posts. I am really loving sharing bits and pieces of my day with you, and I cannot wait to hear about your stories as well.
As always, have fun and stay golden! :